__ __ _ __ __
| \/ | | | \/ | __ _ _ __ __ _ __ _ ___ _ __
| |\/| | | | |\/| |/ _` | '_ \ / _` |/ _` |/ _ \ '__|
| | | | |___| | | | (_| | | | | (_| | (_| | __/ |
|_| |_|_____|_| |_|\__,_|_| |_|\__,_|\__, |\___|_| v1.2
MLManager is a program to manage information about mailinglists.
Mailinglists are Internet emailbased discussion forums that you subscribe and
unsubscribe to by sending commands in the subject or body of a message to an
emailaddress. It can be quite tedious to keep track of all these addresses
and commands, and they are often different from list to list. People are
constantly asking for subscribe information, or posting unsubscribe commands
to the wrong address. MLManager tries to make it easier for everyone by
giving you a nice interface for keeping track of the addresses and the
commands and allowing you to subscribe and unsubscribe from this interface.
· Uses THOR to post messages.
· Uses MUI for a nice, quality GUI.
· Comes with a list of more than 100 Amiga related mailinglists!
· Can add users to your userdatabase, and SortMail triggers/actions to your
· Amiga OS 2.04 or higher
· THOR 2.0 or higher
· MUI 3.3 or higher
MLManager 1.2 (16.12.96)
· Recompiled with SAS/C 6.57.
· Fixed a typo in the AWeb ML subscribe info.
(Reported by Remco van Hooff)
· Removed AMIGOS Announce and Intel lists since they don't seem to exist
anymore. Also changed the details for the CyberGraphX discussion list and
all the other AMIGOS lists hosted at colombo.telis-sc.fr.
· Added new mailinglists: ADE announce, ADE java, ADE cvslog, ADE X
Windows, AmTALK, AmTelnet, MicroDot, VaporWare announce, AmigaNCP, AmTerm,
ATO, Schatztruhe product announce, I-Amiga list, MUIBuilder, Amiga port at
Free Software Union, AROS/p-OS list, AMIS, HTDS, AMIGOS Exec, AMIGOS DOS,
AMIGOS Intuition, AMIGOS Graphics and WebMaker.
· Changed (un)subscribe info for the PicassoII list which is now hosted by
· There is a known problem when you use HappyENV and older versions of
SortMail. MLManager will be unable to create a sortmail trigger because
HappyENV doesn't support appending to an existing file. I haven't
bothered to work around this because the latest version of SortMail stores
its configuration in the system directory.