AmiArcadia and WinArcadia are multi-emulators of these machines:
* the Emerson Arcadia 2001 console family (Bandai, Emerson,
Grandstand, Intervision, Leisure-Vision, Leonardo, MPT-03, Ormatu,
Palladium, Poppy, Robdajet, Tele-Fever, Tempest, Tryom, Tunix,
* the Interton VC 4000 console family (Acetronic, Fountain, Hanimex,
Interton, Prinztronic, Radofin, Rowtron, Soundic, Voltmace,
Waddingtons, etc.) (c. 1978);
* the Elektor TV Games Computer (1979);
* PIPBUG- and BINBUG-based machines (EA 77up2, EA 78up5, Signetics
Adaptable Board Computer, Eurocard 2650, etc.) (c. 1977-1978);
* the Signetics Instructor 50 trainer (1978);
* the Central Data 2650 computer (1977);
* the Astro Wars, Galaxia, Laser Battle and Lazarian coin-ops by
* the Malzak 1 and 2 coin-ops by Kitronix (c. 1980);
* the Chaos 2 computer (1983);
* the Dolphin trainer (1977);
* the PHUNSY computer (c. 1980);
* AY-3-8550/8600-based Pong systems (Coleco Telstar Galaxy, Sheen
TVG-201, etc.) (c. 1976-1977);
* the Ravensburger Selbstbaucomputer aka 2650 Minimal Computer trainer
* the MIKIT 2650 trainer (1978); and
* the VTech Type-right machine (1985).
Features include: ReAction GUI, load/save snapshots, windowed and full-
screen modes, CPU tracing, trainer, drag and drop support, graphics
scaling, automatic load/save of configuration/game, keyboard/joystick/
gamepad/paddle/mouse/trackball support, autofire, turbo mode, gameplay
recording/playback, sprite demultiplexing, help windows, source code,
debugger, frame skipping, redefinable keys, save screenshots (5 supported
formats), ARexx port, network play (IPv4 and IPv6), real-time monitor,
locale support, game selection sidebar, text-to-speech, printer output,
artefacting, support for ZIPped games, clipboard support, palette editor,
tone retuning, high score management, force feedback, sprite editor, 3D,
assembler, CALM support, Scale2x/3x/4x and HQx filters, sound recording (2
The supported languages are currently English, Dutch, French, German,
Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
Changes since V25.0:
* Added "Macros|Generate IFF 8SVX files?" option (WinArcadia only).
* Added "Macros|Generate WAV files?" option (WinArcadia only).
* Added "Settings|Emulator|Check for updates at startup?" option.
* Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes.